
I will not complain about the Playstation Network outage.
I will not pan at Sony's efforts/reaction to make sure something like this doesn't happen again. I do not have any rage in me. I'm saving that for Black Ops. Data leak? How long have I been using the internet? It's already out there people believe it or not. The bottom line is, millions of Playstation 3 users are unable to get online to compete, watch Netflix/Hulu or surf porn (oh wait, that's still possible.)
And the soldiers on the Xbox side of the console war won't let you forget about it...that doesn't sit well with me.
Where is the compassion for your fellow gamers people? I know how it feels to only have one system & have it die in it's sleep via the RRoD, as I'm sure millions of you have. You, took to the world wide web to vent your spleen for Bill Gates' head on a pike for manufacturing shortcuts that aren't allowing you to enjoy your hobby. Instead of fanboys from the Sony & Nintendo sides supporting their gaming counterparts (because...I don't know...it could happen to YOU) they go into detail on how you're a dumb ass for buying that POS from M$. I want to ask, why the blind dedication to a piece of plastic? Why is it so difficult for fanboys to be impartial (and logical)? It's way too many excellent games out there for you to be a tech label whore. Cut it out.
No matter the technological dick measuring contests PS3 & XBox fanboys have daily online, we're all in the same gang.
[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7Y6IPtTFQM?rel=0]
The hackers just didn't attack the servers of a major corporation, they attacked US! Hardcore, casual, whatever. This affects us all. Being a troll solves nothing. Instead of arguing back and forth over processors, shortcomings & console exclusives; we need to be on one accord here. Watching millions be screwed out of enjoyment and possibly their identity while Nelson Muntzing it on the sidelines isn't a good look. Don't let your nerd love for a certain console blind you to what's going on and how it may possibly impact your gaming experience one day.
P.S. To the hackers responsible...DIE SLOW!

1 comments:
I loved this, there is always a divide. I envision a nerd war chock full of gaming accessories fashioned into weapons. lol
Post a Comment