Nerd Alley: The Introduction

Melanin Brooks 4:04 AM | , ,

Welcome one and all to a special entry this week.  I am going to, along with actually blogging more than once every moon phase, do more focused entries.  With that said I am introducing all three of you to Nerd Alley.

Now Nerd Alley started as an inside joke between a friend and I.  She suggested I should rename my blog (nope...sorry lol.)  Instead, I decided to just make it a segment within the blog.  I have a long blog name, and it fits...sorry babe :)

Anyway, these entries will cover the spectrum.  Videogames, tech shit, toons, comics etc, etc... and nerdy shit that only I find funny.  Now that I think about it the "nerd alley" tag will work like a parental advisory sticker, if that makes sense.

Hopefully, I'll have something to put up later that will start this off with a bang.  Remember Nerd Alley: Rar rar like a dungeon dragon.

3 comments:

Choks said...

Nerd Alley is the place to be......

juggler5 said...

Hey!

I just came across your blog, and I am thoroughly enjoying it! Check out my blog, www.aestheticsofthenerdy.wordpress.com!!! I blog about the beauty and artful nature of all things nerdy!

-juggler5

theincredibletangentman said...

Thanks for stopping through. I'll definitely give your blog a look.

Post a Comment